Brand Manager E-Bikes
Canyon is a world-leading manufacturer of road, mountain, triathlon, urban and fitness bikes. Our direct approach sets us apart from our competitors. We prioritise delivering the very best in quality and in service at all times.
Constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the game and drives us forwards. Now more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared help us shape the future of riding.
Why we need you:
- To take control of positioning Canyon as a leading performance e-bike and e-mtb brand
- To come up with engaging product concepts and campaigns in accordance with our brand and market trends
- To ensure Canyon’s entry into e-bike and e-mtb segments is a success
- To coordinate campaigns between R&D, Product Management, Marketing and external agencies
What sets you apart:
- Degree-level qualification focusing on Marketing / Communications
- Experience of brand management and marketing at agencies, in the sports industry, or at a comparable product manufacturer
- Comprehensive knowledge of international e-bike markets and scenes
- An analytical and conceptual approach to tasks and projects
- Outstanding communication skills, capacity to work flexibly and high levels of creativity
- A customer-centric approach and the ability to spot new trends
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German favourable, although candidates without will also be considered
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.