- To maximise commercial revenue for Williams.
- At all times be an exemplary ambassador for Williams.
- To support the Commercial department in all its functions.
Engineering excellence is at the heart of Williams’ DNA. The team’s business model is unique in the pit-lane. While many of the other teams are extensions of multinational companies’ marketing departments, Williams is wholly independent; it exists solely to go racing. Its commercial partnerships must drive value back to its partners’ companies.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Executive to join our dedicated Marketing team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will be an exemplary ambassador for Williams at all times and will play a key role in maximising revenue by supporting the Commercial department in all of its functions.
- Be committed to the commercial revenue growth of Williams and be willing to make the necessary commitment to ensure its delivery.
- Provide all necessary support for the Commercial Managers to ensure revenue targets and department objectives are achieved.
- Play an active role in the continual development of Williams’ sales proposition to deliver market leader status.
- Develop sales material in conjunction with the graphics department by providing clear, concise and timely briefs.
- Provide continual feedback on, and the development of all sales material.
- Research new sales prospects through targeted category and geographic prospect lists.
- In conjunction with the Commercial Managers develop new sponsorship leads and initiate contact with new sponsorship prospects.
- Support the Commercial Managers with full briefs and background information on all prospects prior to meetings.
- Facilitate the arrangement and coordination of sponsorship meetings.
- Research industry and key competitor trends to report to Commercial team.
- Work with key internal stakeholders i.e. marketing, graphics, Partnership Management, digital, hospitality etc, to ensure a collaborative, joined up approach to business and brand development.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that only the highest quality sales material is produced and distributed.
- Attend events as necessary to fulfil the sales process and meet the department’s objectives and targets.