Senior Account Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
Passionate about sport & entertainment? Interested in creating partnerships + experiences for brands that can deliver genuine and lasting impact? Specific experience in or enthusiasm for football? A strategic thinker with experience in building world class brand activation or sponsorship platforms?
Fuse is looking for a Senior Account Manager to play a central role in the delivery of a major global football sponsorship. You should have strong experience of delivering global sponsorship projects or sports platforms, great interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail, and confidence liaising with clients & rights-holders. You will have specific experience and enthusiasm for strategic planning and evaluation. Experience working with UEFA or other respected sporting rightsholders is essential.
Desired skills & experience
• Minimum of five years relevant marketing experience in a partnership marketing or specialist sponsorship role working within a brand or agency
• Interest and experience in football sponsorships
• Strong understanding of the principles of effective partnership marketing,
• Experience of delivering strategy projects for major brands, with specific experience developing strategic plans for partnership activation
• Good understanding of the overall marketing mix and the role of partnerships
• Experience of campaign planning beyond partnerships an advantage
• Experience of campaign and/or partnership evaluation
• A clear desire to develop and grow in the areas of strategy, planning and evaluation
• Confident, positive and reassuring when liaising with clients and partners
• Passionate about understanding your client’s business, their sector and their map of marketing partners, with a constant desire to deepen this knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
• Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
• Confident in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Fluency in German and / or other Western European languages is useful, but not required
• The Senior Account Manager will be part of a fast-growing team based near Goodge Street
• You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, but with regular European travel, including potential short-term placements within European client offices during high-traffic project periods
• This is a full time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
• Salary range dependent on experience
• We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members, and are proud to be an award winning agency
Fuse is a marketing agency within the Omnicom Media Group. We create partnerships + experiences for brands by focussing on the things that people care passionately about; sport, entertainment, cause and culture. We are experts in strategy, activation + evaluation and work across seven core services: strategic consulting, partnership marketing, experiences, communications, content, data and insight.
With a team of over 100 in the UK and 250 across Europe, we work with some of the world’s top brands, including Disney, Enterprise, KPMG, McDonald’s, Nissan, Nike, Pepsi, Renault, Royal London, Specsavers, Starbucks, UniCredit and Visa. We are proud that our work won two silver Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity 2016 and that we were awarded UK Sponsorship Awards 'Consultancy of the Year' two years in a row.
Follow us @Fuse_Agency. Find us on LinkedIn
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.