Director of Marketing - NFL Game Pass
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We are launching along with the NFL a game changing new OTT service. This calls for fearless, inspirational and decisive leadership, this role will ask you to dig deep, get your hands dirty and develop as a manager. This role is the key marketing leadership role, a leader of the NFL Game Pass service in a number of key NFL markets. This role will be key member of the global marketing leadership team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Own the growth of subscribers for the NFL managing the consumer journey and a clear understanding of what is driving growth or causing headwinds
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, ensuring that they work across paid, owned and earned media.
- Own and develop our relationship with consumers in the market, taking the global positioning and making it relevant to the NFL and local market
- To be a key member of the NFL and marketing leadership team contributing to global strategy and company culture
- Responsible for a team and to build, motivate, empower and inspire the marketing team to deliver the best work of their careers. Creating an environment that is high performance, fun and encourages active decision making and considered risk taking
- Get the best out of our agencies, make them an integral part of the team and hold them to the same high expectations you have of your colleagues
- Impactful innovation for the NFL, break boundaries in our approach, media firsts, technology firsts, creative firsts, create campaigns that wow consumers and get the industry talking
- Develop a test and learn environment in which failing is fine if we are pushing the boundaries
- Ensure that we communicate well with all parts of the business and the group
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- A passionate and experienced digital marketer with demonstrable experience
- A passionate NFL fan with strong understanding of the NFL brand values
- A proven brand and consumer marketer who has lead change in a fast dynamic environment
- A leader who inspires others, and truly believes in teamwork
- Able to succeed in a matrix style management structure
- Broad insight and understanding of the business as a whole, enabling you to contribute to business success
- Drive and determination to succeed without being overly ruthless
- Prepared to challenge your colleagues to allow continuous improvement
- Honest and straightforward with your communication and open to direct feedback
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we are a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced digital sports content and media company, with a truly global reach. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, the empowerment to bring ideas to life and a commitment to personal and professional development with our career deal.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing with service), Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Childcare Voucher Scheme, corporate discount scheme amongst other things dependent upon location.