|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
At this incredibly exciting time in Performs expansion you will develop and execute a coherent marketing strategy for the Perform Group brand, as well as Perform Content’s sports broadcast rights portfolio. You will be the brand champion for Perform Group, both externally and internally by working closely with Product and Commercial teams to align brand strategy with commercial requirements.
You will also assist Perform Content CCO, regional EVPs and regional PR/Marketing resource with related marketing campaigns
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
Perform Content – Broadcast rights marketing
- Create, develop and execute a commercially-focused marketing strategy that effectively showcases Perform Content’s broadcast rights portfolio, including but not limited to WTA and FIBA properties
- Work closely with Marketing Manager – Perform Content to develop a fully integrated marketing strategy that supports a consolidated data, video, editorial and broadcast content sales function
- Develop a close working relationship with the Group rights team, Perform Content CCO and regional commercial teams, including the creation of commercial proposals and high-level RFPs.
Perform Group - Corporate marketing
- Management of Perform’s Global brand strategy, and maintenance of the brand architecture and divisional branding.
- Ongoing development and management of corporate website to showcase the Perform business as a market leader within the sports content & media industry.
- Support Exco, senior management and other high-level stakeholders in the creation of commercial proposals and high-level Request for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Support CFO to manage and organise Perform Investor relations including website maintenance, access requests, quarterly investor calls.
- Support all group functions (Ops, HR, Recruitment) on branding requirements.
- Develop and cultivate key relationships within the sports industry
- To become one of the sports media industry experts within Perform Group, including a deep understanding of industry trends, competitors and customers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- Proven marketing management experience
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable and flexible with strong work ethic
- Experience in agency/project management
- Experience in people management/team leadership
- A demonstrable track record of delivering effective marketing programmes across complex solutions
- Excellent written and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor communications to the audience and use the tone of voice and brand guidelines
- High level of attention to detail
- Results-driven – ensure that your marketing plan fulfils strategic goals and drives the required business results
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to engage and influence a range of people in multiple job roles and global locations
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- An understanding of the global sports broadcast industry and the role of key rights holders
- A passion for a variety of sports across the world
- Previous experience of working within a multi-faceted, global, fast-moving organisation
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we are a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced digital sports content and media company, with a truly global reach. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, the empowerment to bring ideas to life and a commitment to personal and professional development with our career deal.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing with service), Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Childcare Voucher Scheme, corporate discount scheme amongst other things dependent upon location.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity - click apply!!