PR Account Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture with specific experience in creating PR and social comms plans? Solid relationships with sports media?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established PR Account Manager to join our dynamic partnerships communications division to work on a number of international sports projects in our current client portfolio across football, cricket, rugby and running properties.
You’ll have a good understanding of the sports PR and media landscape, developing communications strategies that drive positive brand exposure, and have been working closely with sports media with a good contacts book of relevant journalists.
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience working in sport communications and alongside media
- Proven track record in generating positive brand exposure
- Some experience of PR concept ideation, live PR activation, talent management, social influencer value exchange, SEO driven PR campaigns and PR campaign evaluation
- Experience of writing materials for media, press alerts & releases
- Strong client and media relationship building skills
- Creative and dynamic personality with strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude and willing to get involved and learn about all aspects of the communications division
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Super organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Experienced in managing budgets and financial processes
- The Account Manager will specifically support an experienced team based at Bankside, London Bridge but will be required to spend time in other Fuse offices in central London
- You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly with occasional international travel and on site at events
- This is a full time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK
- Salary range dependent on experience
- We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.