Bookmaking Risk Analyst - German speaking
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly In Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online casino and table games.
Tipico's growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market. Today over 5000 people work in the United States, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
Tipico's highly experienced and dedicated staff,
As an analyst within the bookmaking department you will be responsible for analyzing betting patterns, monitoring limits and executing customer risk profiling.
The team is also responsible for the compliance with the legal department on this matter and other integrity issues.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Trading & Betting Practices and Performance.
- Monitoring and optimization of risk management processes, suggesting improvements and assisting in the development of risk management tools
- Analysis & management of Sportsbook Customers
- Develop and maintain records of legal settings for the betting program and ensure it is in compliance with the gaming and regulations across domains and channels.
- (AML), integrity issues with matches, questionable player accounts and other tasks.
- General risk management duties
- German speaking is a must
- General sports betting knowledge
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Competent in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
The Bookmaking Department is in charge of Tipico's core service - the sports betting offer.