|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
Passionate about music & entertainment, luxury lifestyle & culture? Interested in partnerships + experiences for brands? Specific experience in and enthusiasm for brand to brand partnerships and events + experiential production?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established Account Director to join our team to lead a number of projects across our current international client portfolio, including FMCG, luxury automotive, luxury travel and other new business opportunities. You should have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with senior clients. You will have relevant experience in creating partnerships + experiences for brands, including strategy, activation and evaluation. This is an exciting role for an ambitious Account Director who wants to be part of growing an exciting new division within this established marketing agency.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum of five years relevant marketing experience in a partnership marketing or specialist experiential role working within a brand or agency
- Interest and experience in brand partnerships, from strategy development through to activation
- Experienced in contract negotiation & working with talent, rights holders & brand partners
- Relevant experience in experiential marketing, specifically production
- Confident, positive and reassuring when liaising with senior clients and partners
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a small, tight-knit team
- A self-starter with a passion to spot new opportunities and identify ways to grow your team and our business
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Totally fluent in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Other important information:
- The Account Director will be part of a fast-growing team based near Goodge Street
- You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with travel across our other key London offices as well as occasional UK & International travel
- This is a full time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK
- Salary range dependent on experience
- We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members, and are proud to be an award winning agency
If the above sounds like you, and you are available for an immediate start, please click to apply.
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.