Director Global Store Development
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corp. the worldwide leading sporting goods retailer, active in more than 45 countries is looking for a Director Global Store Development.
A highly motivated, sports passionate, proactive and well organized team player, who brings along professional experiences in sports retail, store and retail design as well as process management on international level.
Where you work:
The IIC-INTERSPORT Retail and License Department driving on a strategic level the different sports retail formats within the INTERSPORT group to improve profitability and productivity. Main task is supporting the global INTERSPORT network of more than 5.000 stores in running attractive, exciting and engaging sports stores which fulfill the consumer demands of the future.
- Developing and improving the INTERSPORT store concepts in close cooperation with different parties
- Store planning and supporting store openings in different countries by giving professional advice during planning and implementation phase
- Responsible for rolling out sports retail concepts into existing and new markets
- Development of a state of the art instore Visual Merchandising
- Setting up a professional and global Retail Support Service network
What we expect:
- Long-term experience and excellent understanding of retail operation, processes and management (sports retail preferred)
- Excellent know-how and practical experience in store development and design
- Proven knowledge of store planning processes including business plans and implementation of store designs
- Advanced organizational skills to coordinate projects and services for our National Organizations worldwide
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Architecture, Sports Management or similar Strategic mindset and analytical thinking with the ability to have the overall picture in mind
- Excellent methodological approach with a hands-on / entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership to build up a new team
- Excellent English skills; other languages would be a plus
- Perfect presentation and moderation skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge about design programs e.g. AutoCAD, InDesign, Vectorworks
- Flexibility and willingness to extensive travelling
We offer: Working in a motivated, passionate team Building and leading a new team for Store development
- Interesting, diversified activity in an international company of the sports and leisure industry
- Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
- Progressive working and employment conditions
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation is the brand management and purchasing company of the INTERSPORT Group.