Contract & Inventory Manager
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
Eurosport International, Pan-European sports TV channel (cable and satellite) broadcasting in 20 languages over 54 countries, a subsidiary of Discovery Communications, is looking for a Contract & Inventory Manager within the Advertising Sales Department.
The person will work within the Commercial Traffic department. He/she will be in charge of the Management of Pan-European & Local TV advertisers coordinating clients’ needs and Eurosport broadcasting specificites. The person will also work on the optimization and profitability of the advertising grids
As such, he or she will develop and ensure relations with PAN offices with the following missions:
- Implementation of paneuropean spots and sponsoring campaigns for some markets of the Sales Dpt.
- Optimization of the mediaplanning following programs requirements and clients’ needs
- Creative solutions for broadcast
- Broadcast reports considering the evolution of the program schedule, the hazards of broadcasting and the needs of commercial teams.
Graduated in Master Degree in business administration, or equivalent, the ideal candidate has acquired a first successful experience in the TV media field or in an advertising agency.
The main skills of the selected candidate will be:
- Fluent English
- Client Oriented
- Rigor and Professional Consciousness
Excellent relationship skills and a strong ability to work as part of a team in an international business are necessary to succeed in that mission.
Eurosport is today Europe's leading sports entertainment group. Eurosport is broadcast in 20 languages reaching 120 million homes and 240 million viewers across 59 countries.