Motion Graphic Designer
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Production & Design|
Division / Unit: Marketing / TV & Video Production
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.07.2017 (or earlier)
This role reports to the Graphic Design Specialist in the additional programming team with the aim of creating motion graphics for video projects across all areas of TV production.
We're looking for someone creative, driven, positive, versatile and open to direction. A collaborative attitude is also essential in order to be a successful member of this team. You should have a keen interest in learning and developing your skill set and keep abreast of the latest design trends in the industry. You will be expected to contribute your own creative ideas in response to production briefs. Your portfolio should show your ability to produce a range of creative animations, visual effects and typographical layouts to a broadcast standard.
- Helping to develop concepts and motion graphics for promotional videos that are in line with the respective competitions' brand identities;
- Creating animations to explain a range of new competition formats, services and internal events;
- Producing UI layouts for DVD and USB applications, along with presentation layouts;
- Helping with daily ad hoc design requests.
- from 4 to 6 years in motion graphic design
- from 1 to 3 years previous experience in a broadcast post-production house or a design studio
- from 1 to 3 years working with established brands, designing adhering to brand guidelines
- Bachelor's in Graphic Design or Media Studies
- English / Proficient
- Proficient level at using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Competent at using Cinema 4D
- A keen eye for detail and a realistic approach to deadlines for delivery is also required
- MS Office / Intermediate
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.