IPC Client Services Assistant
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as International Federation for ten sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling Paralympic athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with a disability from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time Client Services Assistant at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, in an international and multicultural team, starting as soon as possible.
Reporting to the IPC Client Services Manager, these will be your tasks and responsibilities:
- Commercial Responsibility for IPC Partnerships
As Client Services Assistant you will by handling inquiries, day-to-day correspondence and information requests for a selected number of our international and worldwide partners. This task involves supporting partner-related commercial activities and operations relating to the commercial partnerships. You will also provide IPC partners with information in preparation to the Paralympic Games, IPC events, major competitions and activations.
- Department Support Activities
You will assist in the department’s successful and customer-oriented delivery of services. You will support service improvement activities and coordinate with internal IPC departments to develop partner solutions and propositions.
You should meet our requirements:
- University degree in Marketing or a related field
- Working experience in Sports Marketing, preferably sponsorship and experience in the commercial aspects of sport at national or international level
- Excellent organisational skills and are computer literate in MS Office programmes
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (knowledge of other languages is an advantage)
- Able to apply creative thinking create win-win solutions
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to multitask in a fast changing environment
- Energetic and proactive approach to work
- Resourceful, paying attention to detail and able to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and work flexible hours
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to via the apply button by 10 March 2017.
Please also state your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations (please give a precise figure in Euro).
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the IPC and the Paralympic Movement on our website under www.paralympic.org.
We look forward to your application!
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.