Strategic Marketing Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
- This role is a new strategic position within the Consulting division at Lagardere Sports UK. It is a hybrid role working across existing client base and new business.
- Key responsibilities include helping the business win new consulting clients by playing a leading role in the development of our pitch responses and to support existing clients with the development of new marketing strategies around their sponsorship
- Provide strategic support across existing client base
- Work closely with the consulting team on the overall development of client’s sponsorship and marketing strategies
- Assist in the overall strategic direction of client projects and new business growth
- Work closely with the sales team to develop briefs for the consulting division
- Play a leading role in the pitch process within the consulting division and the overall development of our pitch responses
- Create cutting edge presentations and new ways of selling our ideas and strategies to new and existing clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking and the development of relationships
- Work closely with our international colleagues across the business to develop our offerings and identify best practice and new opportunities
- Constantly identify, and analyse the latest industry trends and emerging technologies, identifying new opportunities for the business
- 4 - 6 years marketing and sponsorship experience
- Strong understanding of brand & communications / marketing mix and sponsorship market
- Passion for new ideas and innovative thinking
- Well-rounded sports knowledge, particularly in football
- Good presentational skills
- Confident public speaker
- Commercially astute in driving new business
- Strong self-starter with ability to manage own workload
- Marketing qualifications preferred, not essential
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Lagardère Sports is a leading sport marketing agency, with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.