|Sector||Federations & LOCs, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Events & Operations, Event Planning & Competition Management|
|Salary||Competitive day rate with return flights and accommodation|
Lead the TAD (Transport, Accommodation, Arrivals and Departures) Command Centre (TCC) with its constituent parts of Accommodation, Transport, VAPPs (Vehicle Access and Parking Permits) and Arrivals and Departures. Including data capture and monitoring requirements along with good problem solving skills.
Develop and implement a robust booking tool (ACC Reservation System) which will enable effective and flawless hotel room allocation to 5th AIMAG’s major Client Groups: OCA Family, NOCs, Marketing Partners, Broadcasters and Press as well as to coordinate and facilitate client invoicing and track their payments, interfacing internally with the finance and technology functions, client owners FAs and externally with Client Groups and hotels.
Develop and implement a VAPP tool to track the distribution of around 20,000 VAPP’s.
Overview: Ashgabat, Turkmenistan will host the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (AIMAG 2017) and has contracted “Trivandi Chanzo Ltd” to act as the advising/supporting entity for the Games. The overall aim of delivering the “best ever” AIMAG.
- Lead and operate the TCC
- Manage and lead the TCC team
- Liaise with the Technology team and software supplier to scope, develop, test and deliver the Reservation and Games Management System.
- Develop an in depth working knowledge of the Reservation and Games Management System and train the team on its use.
- Develop and produce reports required for managing or monitoring room allocations, costs, rooming lists, payments, room releases.
- Collate, arrange and input into the system the clients’ and hotels’ data and keep it up to date.
- Develop an understanding of accommodation obligations, key milestones and processes and how these impact/influence the system.
- Become the main point of contact within the TAD team for matters regarding Finance and Technology and liaising closely with these functional areas.
- Handle Clients’ booking requests and allocate them in the system.
- Coordinate hotels with invoicing process and invoicing timelines.
- Ensure invoices are correct and sent to respective client groups in good time whilst keeping the system finance details up to date.
- Liaise with clients and hotels to help on any issues with the usage of the system interfaces.
- Draft System User Guidelines for external users (clients and hotels).
- Liaise with clients regarding any of their outstanding payments.
- Liaise with hotels regarding any clients’ underpayments or overpayments.
- Handle clients’ last minute reservations/changes and input them into the system.
- Need to be able build complex spreadsheets to handle large amounts of data for Accommodation and VAPPs.
- To manage the Arrivals & Departure data loading and helpdesk prior to games time ensuring that accurate data is collected from all relevant FA’s
- During Games time ensuring that the Arrivals & Departures database is kept updated with any changes and departure details are confirmed to relevant FA’s and client groups
- To be responsible for monitoring all Arrivals and Departures from their ports of entry/departure and updating the relevant FA’s of any issues, delays, cancellations and changes.
- To collate all arrival & departure data daily and produce the relevant reports as required.
- Develop and implement a VAPP’s database
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent and profound knowledge of MS Excel: ability to handle massive data, ability to use VBA.
- Knowledge of MS Access is an advantage.
- Experience of developing, producing/presenting high quality reports.
- Previous games knowledge is an advantage
- Previous knowledge of an event or property management system is an advantage.
- Previous experience in managing large hotels, travel or events accommodation inventory is an advantage.
Trivandi Chanzo Limited (TCL) is the Operational Delivery Partner for the 5th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games taking place in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, in September 2017. TCL is a joint venture founded by two former Directors of the London 2012 Orga...