Project Coordinator Member Associations Asia and Oceania
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
On the ball?
In order to support the Department Asia and Oceania within the Division Member Associations, FIFA is seeking a solution-oriented and flexible Project Coordinator Member Associations Asia and Oceania.
- Providing operational support to the Director Member Associations Asia and Oceania
- Supporting the implementation of the FIFA Forward programme in Asia and Oceania
- Supporting the Member Associations Division in filing applications
- Providing assistance to the FIFA Regional Offices in Asia and Oceania in preparing FORWARD applications and in servicing the Member Associations
- Monitoring internal process of documentation and evaluation of project application
- Providing regular status reports to the Director Member Associations Asia and Oceania
- Monitoring process of development projects
- Participating in workshops, congresses, meetings and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Master’s degree preferable
- Professional experience in project management, football/grassroots development and/or football administration at confederation or Member Associations level
- Experience in working in an international or sport environment (international organisation, NGO, sport federation or similar)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and an Asian language; knowledge of additional languages is desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office, social media, e-learning and web-based applications
- Able to quickly establish trust and good working relationships, to work collaboratively and effectively with others and to meet deadlines
- Team player, strong sense of integrity and inclusion and able to adapt to and work within diverse cultures
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work in an international organisation, please upload your complete application via the provided "Apply" button.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.