|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Executive. The position is to support our hospitality team to deliver first class hospitality experiences for our clients at major motor sporting events. This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience of working in the motor sports hospitality arena.
You will be Responsible for:
- Supporting delivery team in the day to day running of global motorsport hospitality and event activation
- Account administration including ownership of status documents, monthly reporting, stock, collateral and travel management
- Responsible for the management of our guest registration database, ensuring we are getting the most from the asset
- Answer and assist on any and all client, stakeholder and guest inquiries regarding the guest registration website and database
- Produce all operational reports: arrival/departure manifest, room list, guest lists (alpha, by wave, by country, etc), guest itineraries, food and beverage lists (food allergies, etc), premiums and ticket distribution lists, etc.
- Manage guest information updates and communicate to relevant managers on-site (Transportation, Hotel, F&B, Tickets, etc)
- Provide quality control and check accuracy of operational reports and lists
- Update program information and timing and print custom guest itineraries per wave
- Turning your hand to support the team deliver whichever motorsport event is coming up, doing it with a smile and learning on the way!
This could be your next right move if:
- You pay attention to the details and anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing gets missed.
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You thrive on working on a number of projects at any one time.
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation.
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners.
- You like helping other people succeed. You enjoy teaching other people something and are a real team player.
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
- You have a passion for motorsports and a great knowledge of the key events, teams and drivers
- You have a sense of humour
- You enjoy your work taking you to different parts of the world
You will also need to have:
- A degree Qualification or equivalent
- Solid Agency experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in the motor sports hospitality arena.
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
It’s not essential but will really help if:
You are fluent in any other languages particularly German, Spanish, Italian or French
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
How we see the world:
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Have we got yours?
If you are interested, inspired and energised by what you read and are ready for your next right move then put yourself forward for this role by sending your cover letter using the apply button below.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment, lifestyle marketing and talent representation agency of the Interpublic Group.