Digital Marketing Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
We are looking for a talented and motivated digital marketing professional to support our fast-growing marketing function in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the international sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is…
To be responsible for initiating, leading and executing our global marketing and communications activities across our English, French & German language digital platforms focused on candidate acquisition and retention/engagement. You will be responsible for defining and implementing various digital marketing strategies in order to achieve the marketing and product development objectives of the company. We are in an exciting period of change both as a company and in new product development therefore you will need to manage and develop a marketing team to deliver our B2C marketing outputs and processes that will support the company development plans and strategic growth.
You have proven experience in…
- Successfully defining and implementing marketing strategies to achieve set KPIs.
- Successfully building engagement with target audiences and building/implementing digital marketing toolkits to support products and services.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating effective B2C promotional marketing activities.
- Conceptualising, implementing and evaluating successful B2C marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualising, implementing and evaluating successful social media strategies and campaigns.
- Management and evolving SEO/SEM strategies and deliverables.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers, agencies and partners to drive value and lasting relationships.
- Testing, measuring & analysing performance data and customer behaviours.
- Managing regular market and competitor analysis evaluations.
- Developing partnerships to optimise exposure of the GlobalSportsJobs brand and ensuring delivery of partnership obligations.
- Managing and developing a digital marketing team.
- Evaluating and reporting weekly site analytics to monitor and build upon the consistent growth of both platforms.
- Implementing successful social media strategies across different channels and users.
You are someone that brings…
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with a proven ability in delivering across all aspects of the marketing mix, including delivering successful B2C marketing campaigns ideally within the sports, media and/or digital environments.
- Proven experience of working independently with strategy, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and analysis to consumer audiences.
- Working knowledge with digital marketing platforms such as dotmailer, houtsuite and creative suite.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing and data analysis with Google analytics.
- Proven experience of working with content creation, syndication and publishing to engage audiences across channels and amplify brand mission.
- Proven team management experience.
- High level of verbal and written English, French or German in addition would be advantageous.
- An uncompromising attention to detail, creative and ideas led while possessing a data-driven analytical approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce and creative suite.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organising mind-set
- An innovative and proactive approach to working with an infectious drive for all things digital.
- A passion for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.