Digital Marketing Assistant (Bilingual English & German)
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
We are looking for a talented and motivated junior marketing professional to support our fast-growing marketing function in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the global sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
Is an exciting opportunity for a junior marketer with a strong interest in and knowledge of digital marketing and a passion for the sports industry. You would be supporting the implementation of the marketing strategy for our English and German language platforms through providing the latest insights and industry intelligence as well as the most comprehensive selection of high-quality career opportunities.
You have experience in…
- Supporting the delivery of both email marketing campaigns to a variety of target audiences
- Operational knowledge of email marketing software such as dotmailer.
- Conducting regular market and competitor analysis.
- Assisting with the development of marketing materials (copy and artwork) for the English and German speaking markets, including client presentations, advertising and event material.
- Writing and proof reading of content, including articles and website updates.
- Coordination of video production, from briefing to delivery
- Creating and delivery of engaging and best practise content for all social media channels.
- Monitoring weekly site analytics to build upon the consistent growth of the platform.
- Assisting with the development of partnerships to optimise exposure of the GlobalSportsJobs brand and ensure delivery of any partnership obligations.
You are someone that brings…
- At least 1 year of marketing experience with a proven ability in delivering across all aspects of the marketing mix within a digital media environment with a great attitude for learning and developing.
- Bilingual English and German language skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of and a passion for digital marketing and social media.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, creative suite and ideally marketing applications such as google analytics and dotmailer.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a data-driven analytical approach.
- Common sense, initiative and the ability to take responsibility.
- An innovative and proactive approach to working.
- A passion for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.