Assistant Wushu Coach
|Location||Shatin, Hong Kong|
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Education|
Reporting to the Wushu Coach under the oversight of the Head Wushu Coach, the Assistant Wushu Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design and implement training programmes for elite athletes in Hong Kong, particular the Changquan Group;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions; and
- To assist the HKSI and the Hong Kong Wushu Union with coach education programmes.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Level 2 Certificate;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in WUSHU;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability using the apply button no later than the 22 February 2017.
Please quote reference no. GS-20170209-AWUSC in the application.
Salary range will be HK $ 306,095 to HK $ 609,682
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (HKSI)
The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results.