Digital B2B Marketing Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Marketing is at the heart of everything we do as a digital business and we are now looking for a talented and motivated B2B marketing professional to support our fast-growing marketing function in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the international sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is…
To ensure our different B2B audiences (our clients) have access through our bespoke language platforms to an ever greater quality and diversity of industry professionals (our candidates) while at the same time those industry professionals have access through the same platforms to the latest insights and industry intelligence as well as the most comprehensive selection of high quality career opportunities and advice to support their professional development.
Our mission through this is to firstly ensure that GlobalSportsJobs is the platform of choice for all sports organisations looking to attract both a higher quality and diversity of talent whilst building their digital employment brand across the industry. Secondly that GlobalSportsJobs is the primary destination for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business around the world wanting to develop their career in the global sports industry.
In the role you would be expected to…
- Improve the understanding of the needs of our existing and target B2B international audiences and the quality of data we hold on these organisations.
- Conduct appropriate market segmentation analysis based on various sector, regional, organizational and behavioural metrics.
- Develop and implement strong, multi-channel, multi-language B2B marketing campaigns to deliver against acquisition and retention targets across all our platforms.
- Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and deliver reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Work with our clients to help them further enhance and strengthen their digital employment brands across our platforms.
- Support the Business Development and Client Account Management teams in meeting their annual targets through the provision of impactful marketing collateral and effective programmes.
- Keep up to date with industry events, trends and improve the quality of information (market and otherwise) available to the Company and monitor and produce regular competitor analysis.
- Contribute to the development and communication of our B2B product and service offering through insights gained from a better understanding of the needs of our current and prospective B2B audience.
You are someone that brings…
- 4-6 years of B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of working across all aspects of the marketing mix including successfully delivering multi-language, multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within the sports, media or B2B digital environments.
- Demonstrable experience of successful CRM programme implementation and management.
- Knowledge of content scheduling systems with in-depth experience of campaign planning and budgeting.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a data driven analytical approach to business with commercial and financial acumen.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape, ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- Common sense, initiative and the ability to take full responsibility for and ownership of your brief.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time and resource effectively.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must. Fluency in one of French, German or Mandarin would also be highly desirable.
- A passion for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.