|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Events & Operations|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
- Appoint & administer match official appointments managed by the FA.
- To ensure that the department’s business is efficiently and effectively carried out by providing day to day support for FA refereeing processes and systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Appoint & administer the match official appointments to the early rounds of FA competitions;
- Re-appointment officer for FA competitions and matches at the semi-professional level of the game;
- Administration support for appointments and analysis managed by the refereeing department including the shared inboxes;
- Co-ordinate and implement the FA competition match official nomination process;
- Act as Referee Liaison Officer for FA competition finals and international fixtures;
- Provide administrative support for National Referee Managers, Appointment Officers, Observer Co-ordinators & Referee Coaches;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for refereeing processes across the whole game;
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and interest in Non-League Football
- Knowledge and interest in English Refereeing
- Good knowledge of English Geography
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.