|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations, Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
Division / Unit: UEFA Events SA / CEO Office
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.03.2017
The Knowledge Coordinator supports UEFA Events SA's work to capture, process and archive knowledge, experiences and best practices from UEFA events and disseminate that information.
- Ensuring that document management and archiving rules are followed;
- Supporting the business intelligence initiatives within UEFA Events SA, which includes collecting, processing and presenting data, findings and statistics, etc.;
- Supporting the Knowledge Manager in the implementation of the business process initiative within UEFA Events SA, which includes the mapping, documentation and analysis of business processes;
- Helping with the development, implementation and maintenance of an intranet-like information-sharing platform that serves UEFA Events SA and the UEFA EURO 2020 local organising structures;
- Monitoring needs and providing support in relation to the implementation of operational research projects, namely online surveys;
- Helping when requested with other activities within the CEO's office;
- Supporting the Knowledge Manager in developing any other required processes and tools.
- from 1 to 3 years / working in statistics, data management and data visualisation
- from 1 to 3 years / working in a multinational organisation, preferably in relation to major sports events
- Bachelor's in business management, administration or similar
- Training (or work experience) in knowledge management, research and data management and/or processing
- English / Proficient
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualisation software
- Knowledge of auditing processes
- Able to travel occasionally and willing to take on an on-site position during tournament operations
- MS Office / Advanced
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.