Marketing Director - EMEA
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
What is Hudl?
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition -- including the top teams and leagues around the world. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches, analysts and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director to join our team in London. You’ll work with our sales leadership throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa to develop a sales and marketing strategy that will fuel growth in new global markets. The ideal candidate has experience leading growth initiatives at fast growing software company that involve contributions from multiple departments.
- Tell stories. We work with the teams and clubs around the world and believe our story is best told through our customers’ success.
- Run experiments. You’ll discover new opportunities to drive growth and increase engagement with teams around the world.
- Collaborate. You’ll work closely with our in-house creative team, agency partners, and sales team to develop marketing plans and create multi-channel campaigns .
- Make informed decisions. You’ll conduct customer research and lead the charge implementing tracking to use data to make smart decisions on how we grow.
- Help us scale. We’re ready to grow quickly in Europe. We need someone to help us put the right resources in place to make that happen.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.
Interested in learning more about Hudl? Check out these articles:
- See how Nike Academy uses Hudl to develop world-class footballers.
- Boston Celtics’ Performance Analyst shares how the team stays ahead of the competition with Sportscode.
To apply to this role, click the 'Apply' button
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition.