|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy, Consultancy|
Two Circles is a data driven sports marketing agency. We work as consultants for sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers. We use data to help our clients understand their customers. We help them improve the customer experience, grow their revenues and build commercial efficiency. Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd.
We aim to put the same level of science and rigour into our clients’ marketing and commercial offer as they put into the professional performance on the field of play. In doing so, we break down the traditional barriers between sporting organisations and their customers.
We have grown quickly since our inception in 2011 and are currently working with some of the biggest names in the business across a diverse range of sports. We have a full time team of over 80 people based in our HQ in London and are doing an increasing amount of work both in mainland Europe and the U.S.
We are proud to have received industry-wide recognition for our work, winning awards at the Brand Republic Digital Awards, Sports Technology Awards, Data Strategy Awards and being voted BT Sport Industry Awards Agency of the Year in 2014, as well as being shortlisted in 2015 and 2016.
A Two Circles Lead Consultant takes ownership of Two Circles client teams to deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for our clients. Some examples of the kind of projects we work on are available at www.insidetwocircles.com. No two projects are identical.
Able to engage and impress at client Chief Executive level, a Lead Consultant will possess a blend of the following skills:
- Track record of delivering complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast moving, customer-orientated agency or business
- Highly numerate - able to articulate ideas and marketing strategy on the back of data insight
- Strong understanding of digital space in particular
- Ability to work at pace and yet retain a keen attention to detail
- Can lead as well as manage project teams
- Great self-starting attitude keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Strong passion for sport
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- More than five years’ experience in Strategy, Consultancy or Agency environments
Although these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.