Sports Director- Football
The candidate will assist the Senior Management in the identification and delivery of all operational aspects regarding the exploitation of regional and international football rights.
This relates to major event such as the FIFA World CupTM, the UEFA Euro and/or European Qualifiers as well as the Other FIFA Events.
The Sports Director - Football ensures acquiring rights and implementation of all contractual obligations and commercial elements related to the football event, in an efficient and service minded way. The candidate will contribute to the acquisition of broadcast rights for football events, as well as to the marketing of the existing rights inventory, when relevant. The Consultant also will prepare all budgets and operating plans for such Football rights as well as direct the broadcasting such rights.
Football Contract Management Acquisitions, Implementation
Prepare all documents in and lead negotiations, including but not limited to situation analysis.
Deliver a basic contractual framework in cooperation with legal department. Coordination of contractual agreements.
Establishing and maintaining relevant project documentation for contract servicing.
Monitor implementation of all servicing elements, rights and contractual obligations by broadcasters.
Monitoring of sub-licensees.
Ensure a high level of service by seeking for excellence.
Commercial and other obligations
- Coordinate all other contractual obligations arising from the Football rights agreements in close cooperation with the Senior Management.
- Set up and is responsible for ensuring appropriate procedures for marks approval, on-screen, applicable law impact, broadcast sponsorship, commercial airtime and any other relevant contract implementation matters including resolution of infringements.
- Follow-up project plan linked to contractual timelines and delivery, establish reminder procedures.
- Coordinate resolution of infringements between parties involved.
- Information collection, meetings and workshops
- Compile and distribute project relevant information in a structured way.
- Organize specific project related meetings and workshops including relevant documentations and minutes.
- Prepare all relevant presentations, guideline documents and standard templates.templates.
- Broadcast intentions/ audience data collection and timetable consultation
- Monitor broadcast forecast of broadcasters and make sure that the relevant information is provided regularly to the Senior Management.
- Monitor adherence to minimum broadcast commitments and react accordingly.
- Organize and archive relevant information for future acquisitions.
Event Identification and Implementation
Assist the Senior Management by the collection and analysis of statistics and operational data
Identification, coordination and execution of Members’ consultation process.
Coordinates and monitors on-site implementation, including procedures and services to broadcasters when relevant.
Builds and maintains close relationship with all involved on site operations, including Senior Management and other clients.