Internship – Experiential Marketing
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Who are we:
Wasserman is a global marketing and talent management company. Through our Marketing Services team we provide innovative and insight driven marketing and experiential services to world renowned brands and properties, creating authentic and effective platforms through which our clients can engage with their targeted consumers every day, in every way.
Our Wasserman Experience team create engaging and unforgettable experiential campaigns for both brands and rights holders, producing more than 10,000 experiences in over 50 countries. The team have pioneered the fusion of technology with live experiences and social media to ensure every moment can be captured, shared and talked about.
To ensure we stay ahead of the game we are constantly looking for the best and brightest interns to work with our team.
Here’s what we offer:
- A year in industry internship for undergraduate students on a 4 year sandwich degree course.
- A monthly allowance to cover expenses for the entire internship placement.
- Exposure to real work and amazing project experiences
- Networking opportunities with some of the best in the business
- An innovative, creative, collaborative company culture with offices to match
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Gain invaluable insight into the business and the wonderful world of Wasserman by assisting the team with special projects
- Get involved with our clients helping to maintain key relationships
- Conduct research to assist in business development and innovation
Here’s is what you’ll need to offer:
- A passion for what we do
- Creative and innovative approach
- Well-developed communication, organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Here’s what you need to do next:
- The application deadline is 30th January 2017.
- Apply via CV but don’t forget your cover letter. We want know about you and why you want to work with Teamwass.
- Interview/Assessment Open Days will take place in March and April 2017.
- The 12 month internship placements commence from summer 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WASSERMAN is a full service, culture-centric agency built to serve the best talent, brands and properties in the world. We are united by our passion and belief in the power of culture.