Internship – Marketing Services
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Who are we:
Wasserman is a global marketing and talent management company. Through our Marketing Services team we provide innovative and insight driven marketing and experiential services to world renowned brands and properties, creating authentic and effective platforms through which our clients can engage with their targeted consumers every day, in every way.
Our diverse team of creative and analytical minds develop specific solutions, from strategy, execution, amplification and measurement to capitalize on all opportunities. Together we strive to not only develop innovative answers to meet our clients' goals, but also to exceed those goals in ways never thought possible.
To ensure we stay ahead of the game we are constantly looking for the best and brightest interns to work with our team.
Here’s what we offer:
- Paid three month internship within our Marketing Services team.
- Exposure to real work and amazing project experiences
- Networking opportunities with some of the best in the business
- An innovative, creative, collaborative company culture with offices to match
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Gain invaluable insight into the business and the wonderful world of Wasserman by assisting the team with special projects
- Get involved with our clients helping to maintain key relationships
- Conduct research to assist in business development and innovation
Here’s is what you’ll need to offer:
- A passion for what we do
- Creative and innovative approach
- Well-developed communication, organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Here’s what you need to do next:
- The application deadline is 30th January 2017.
- Apply via CV but don’t forget your cover letter. We want know about you and why you want to work with Teamwass.
- Interview/Assessment Open Days will take place in March and April 2017.
- The internship programme runs throughout the year with the first intake commencing in May 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WASSERMAN is a full service, culture-centric agency built to serve the best talent, brands and properties in the world. We are united by our passion and belief in the power of culture.