Sales Coordinator – Expo
|Location||Frankfurt or Hamburg or London|
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent German and English speaking Sales Coordinator – Expo
Reporting to the Head of Europe, Global Partnerships – the Sales Coordinator, Expo will be responsible for overseeing expo sales, planning and fulfillment within assigned regions.
- Expo oversight and sales of all races and events including IRONMAN managed endurance events including, but not limited to, IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, 5150, Iron Girl, IronKids Series, Marathons and Cycling events
- Act as daily point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding Expo program
- Be responsible for growing revenue and securing partners – both new and existing
- Plan the scope of the expo at each event (time, location, booth options, pricing) for the organization
- Work with operations and race directors to oversee the event footprint and to maximize expo opportunities on site
- Work with race directors to ensure that required services (i.e. set up, breakdown, electrical, water supply etc.) are provided
- Coordinate executional details with onsite staff and account managers
- Monitor event activities to ensure satisfaction of attendees and the organization
- Review event billings, approve payment and track sales
- Additional duties to be assigned as business needs arise
Skills and competencies
- Three to five years of experience in expo management, with a Sports Property background strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to plan and execute expos in multiple markets
- Fluency in German and English required
- Local candidates preferred, living near Frankfurt, Hamburg or London area
A contract will be made on the basis of a full time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Please quote – Sales Coordinator, Expo and your preferred location Frankfurt or Hamburg or London - on your application
IRONMAN Limited are the organisers of IRONMAN events in the UK and Ireland.