|Sector||Clubs & Teams|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a recognised and leading Football Club, achieving outstanding success as the current Premier League champions. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting a Sponsorship Analyst to provide detailed analysis of the sponsorship market, including lead generation for the Sponsorship Department (Global – specifically UK, China, India and USA). The role will also be required to provide detailed analysis to existing club partners including detailed media value, social media and press reports on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a pro-active sales environment, preferably within the sports industry.
The main elements of the role are outlined below:
- Keep detailed log of every sponsorship offering (including value/duration) within the marketplace.
- Identify, and quantify likelihood, potential sponsorship opportunities, be it increased company spend in field, new categories entering the market.
- Provide ongoing analysis for current sponsors, be it activation evaluation (i.e. social media tweet) through to Media Exposure (Repucom/Nielsen).
- Keep up-to-date records of key prospecting personnel at targeted organisations.
- Facilitate prospecting process on behalf of the Football Club.
- Provide detailed reports and analysis on a monthly basis to the business.
We are looking for a candidate ideally with the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven data analysis experience, ideally gained in a sports, hospitality or advertising environment.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal and team player skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems.
Reporting directly to the Head of New Business and Head of Partnerships, the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. A full, clean, valid driving licence is essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to succeed in this role, please send your CV and salary expectations.
Closing Date: 9th December 2016
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Leicester City Football Club
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.