Human Resources Manager
|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Events & Operations, HR, Volunteer & Workforce Planning|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
UK Anti-Doping is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport. Every day we are raising awareness of the issues through our extensive education and testing programme. As well as helping athletes to understand and follow the rules, we also prosecute offenders. Ultimately we are working for everyone who loves sport whether competing, training or spectating. Together we are creating a level playing field where all athletes know they can compete fairly and in the true spirit of sport.
- To be responsible for ensuring UK Anti-Doping’s (UKAD) human resources (employees and workers) are effectively managed and developed within a high performance culture, to best achieve business strategy.
- To maintain and develop a centralised HR function responsible for the delivery of UKAD’s HR strategy.
- To provide proactive, consistent, people management support, advice and direction to managers on HR policy, procedure, best practice, employment legislation and rewards and benefits.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- CIPD level 7 (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience working at a senior level with a proven background in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, ideally in sport or the public sector
- Well-developed Human Resources skills, including establishing relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in providing consistent and accurate HR advice and guidance
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally
- Creative approach to work; the ability to develop innovative solutions and use initiative in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent team-working skills
- Proven experience in supporting a team or organisation through a period of change
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills and the ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously (combining hands-on and managerial work)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable and demanding environment with shifting priorities
- A strong commitment to, and understanding of, equality and diversity issues
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, including proficient use of Excel and reporting
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification. Applicants are asked to complete and return UK Anti Doping's Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.