- Location: Multiple Locations in North India; Based out of New Delhi
- Project: Kadam Badhate Chalo (KBC)
- Stipend: Board & Lodging provided free of cost; small living stipend
- Contract duration: 3 months
- To innovatively document the progress and key events, develop case studies and analyze impact of the Kadam Badhate Chalo program via a range of written and visuals mediums.
- Plan and document appropriately the Kadam Badhate Chalo program in the various locations in North India where it is currently being implemented.
- Prepare and write case studies, relevant articles, progress reports and create visual stories to document the Kadam Badhate Chalo programs.
- Work in collaboration with program partners and team members to follow a well thought out plan to document the program.
- To be flexible in your role to meet the requirements of your job.
- To communicate effectively with other PSD staff, partner organisations as well as youth, teachers and other coaches.
- Open to learning on the job, as well as from colleagues and team members.
- Act as an ambassador of PSD at all times upholding the organisations standards.
- Willingness to travel to various locations.
How to Apply
- Submit a copy of your resume alongside a covering letter which clearly outlines how your skills and experiences match the criteria set out in the personal specification
- 15/12/2016 (Due to urgent requirement closing date may end sooner if a suitable candidate is found)