|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Finance & Procurement, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Admin|
Working as part of the Accounting Department and reporting to the Director Administration and Office Manager, the Billing Clerk will be responsible for a timely and accurate issuing of our customer invoices, for controlling and billing services as well as the involved reminder process.
- Together with a highly motivated colleague based in Vienna, you are responsible for a timely and accurate issuing of our customer invoices
- In your function, you are responsible for controlling and billing of services as well as the involved reminder process
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Review documents such as customer contracts and sales tickets in order to compute fees and charges due
- You take care of telephone and written inquiries with internal and external contact points
- Modification of product settings in our customer profiles
- Updating customer files
- Generating revenue and product reports
- Optimization of processes in the billing cycle (CRM)
- Permanent quality management and optimization of technical/IT interfaces (CRM)
- Ad hoc tasks such as taking care of post, ordering and accepting delivery services, meeting room reservations, opening of entrance door
- Successful completion of High School Diploma (Matura)
- Previous experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Very accurate and customer oriented
- Good interpersonal skills that enable you to work well with other departments such as sales and client setup
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- You are flexible, structured and able to work under pressure
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,700 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Group Head of HR quoting the jobID AT-20160408-BC.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.