Senior Specialist, TV, GMD
The new staff is necessary to the TV distribution team. The position is to support the TV department to manage all the TV Monitoring and Trafficking in Greater China, liaison TV clients' payment collection, TV-related promotions. Also as a member of the TV team, in addition to day-to-day servicing assigned clients, the new hire position is also required to participate in most business development related work especially the OTT business development in Greater China, including but not limited to research, negotiation prep, strategy planning and inter-departmental resources coordination.
Media Distribution/Business Development:
- New Clients development (OTT function in Taiwan, Hong Kongand Mainland China)
- Clients' one-sheeter, profile and other info management
- Deal Memo/Deal evaluation drafting/submitting/tracking
- Contract and legal related documents drafting and tracking
- Business discussion with assigned accounts
- General coordinator inter-departmental of all major NBA events, e.g. GG, All-Star, Finals etc.
TV Research and Rating Analysis:
- Monitoring the broadcast of NBA games including Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong partners, to ensure:
- The fully delivery of commercials and institutional inventory
- Partners' licensed contents are strictly protected by DRM system
- To tracking partner's' ad spending and TV partners ad revenue by categories and to run professional seasonal report, providing professional solutions regarding the rating and ad fluctuation
- To participate in the prep and negotiation with rating and research vendors. To support the team to manage the spending on research and monitoring budget.
- Clients' payment collection and NBA China bi-weekly collection meeting
- Event Hospitality
- Supporting in GMP clients' TV benefits deliverable execution
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Proficient in MS windows and MS Office.
- Proficient in English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to details.
- 5+ years of working experience, 3+ years of experience in media industry and/or relevant media agency.
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor's degree or above.