Manager, Gaming, GMG
This Manager of Gaming role is responsible for leading NBAC interactive entertainment key initiatives and supporting ground-breaking entertainment products from inception to launch and operation. The successful candidate is a seasoned sports entertainment domain expert with a track record of producing and launching AAA digital interactive products involving multiple parties. At the same time, he/she is experienced with pragmatic marketing practices both online and offline to promote and brand NBA portfolio offerings.
- Create product roadmap, specify and document structure, information architecture, functionality and user flows across desktop and mobile web, mobile apps and social
- Work with project management, design and engineering teams to ensure successful delivery of product enhancements and new features
- Represent users and ensure their needs are front of mind throughout development
- Drive content development and digital marketing planning to ensure a 7x24 product
- Identify KPI and track performance against goals using web analytics
- Explore innovative licensing and business model, create fun and interactive experience for NBA casual fans.
- Support business development for new prospects and deal negotiation.
- Be the key point of contact to external partners/vendors and internal functional teams to drive projects success.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, both internal and external, to support their respective missions, and ensuring consistency in voice.
- Support overall brand marketing and integration to NBA cross-departmental assets.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and enthusiast of NBA and basketball.
- Domain expertise at Sports derived business such as Sports Betting.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a digital product owner.
- Digital gaming production and marketing experience is preferred.
- Experienced with responsive design, mobile web solutions and mobile apps
- Must have strong organizational skills, including experience in building project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Creative thinking and good presentation skills.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, self-starter with high energy and team spirit.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin.
Educational Background Required:
- Master or Bachelor degree with strong academic credentials.
- Preferred fields of study: Engineering, Math/Statistics, or Sports Marketing.