Senior Manager, GMG
The Senior Manager, Global Partnerships - Merchandise Group, is responsible for overseeing NBAC overall consumer brand marketing initiatives including NBA Branded Retail (Brick and Mortar and E-commerce), NBA lifestyle apparel and NBA branded footwear development. The Senior Manager will oversee the overall group marketing budget and be responsible for creating and execution of a comprehensive annual marketing calendar, marketing plan and ROI tracking.
- Overall consumer based brand marketing and communication
- Campaign development for NBA Branded Retail across B&M retail and E-commerce, NBA lifestyle apparel and NBA branded footwear
- Marketing expense owner including ROI setting/tracking, cross marketing management and consumer research
- Planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, working closely with Corporate Marketing, Marketing Partnerships team and Media/Digital team and leverage internal resources to grow NBA consumer base
- Cross marketing planning to ensure brand message consistency as well increase efficiency
- Retail marketing to support all key accounts to achieve sell-in and sell-through target
- Generating traffic and brand awareness for gaming, e-commerce as well as NBA Style stores
- Agency management and efficiency tracking
- On-going consumer research and survey to improve marketing deliverables as well as generating product development initiatives
Required Experience & Knowledge:
3+ years of digital marketing experience, in sports domain preferred.
5+ years in digital marketing capacity.
Marketing agency background preferred
Proven experience in working with multiple partners and execution of comprehensive marketing campaigns.
Educational Background Required:
Bachelor degree from a top university with strong academic credentials.
Business and Marketing related