Sports API Developer
|Location||Trondheim (Kommune), Sør-Trøndelag (NO)|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
To compliment and strengthen our experienced Sports API development team in Trondheim, we are seeking applications for API Developers. The Sports API team manage internal and external APIs with sports content. For more information about our Sports API product, see developer.sportradar.com.
The APIs are written in PHP with a mix of specialised in-house libraries and the Symfony 2 framework.
- Expand our Sports API with more data and more sports
- Expand our internal sports API with more data and more specialised endpoints.
- Ensure that both APIs can handle the increased load coming from a steadily growing user base.
- College / university degree in software development.
- Excellent knowledge on PHP, SQL (MySQL) and other related technologies.
- Experience with other similar languages such as Python and Ruby is a plus.
- Experience with server software such as nginx and Varnish is a plus.
- Programming experience outside school, either through self-learning or work experience.
- A burning interest in modern software development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID NO-20161110-SA.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.