Commercial Manager - Brighton
|Location||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Sector||Leisure & Health, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Position: Commercial Manager
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 – Dependent on experience
Location: Brighton Racecourse
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7
Closing Date: 4th December 2016
Brighton Racecourse is seeking a driven Commercial Manager to join the team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Not only is Brighton Racecourse a great company to work for – it’s a great time to get on board!
The Commercial Manager is focused on maximizing profit across seven income lines; sponsorship, hospitality, advertising hoardings, annual boxes, annual badges, admissions and non-raceday events such as conferencing, banqueting and weddings. This is to be achieved by managing a team of four proactive and reactive sales people and the Marketing Manager as well as achieving their own individual sales KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Enthusiastic, determined and target-driven
- Energetic and willing to lead by example
- People-orientated with an open, participative, team-based management style
- An excellent communicator at all levels across the business and with customers
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Organised, systematic, analytical and process driven
In return we will offer you;
- A competitive salary (based on a 40 hour week, 5 days out of 7)
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
Arena Racing Company
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is the largest racecourse operator in the UK with its racecourses hosting racing on over 300 days a year.