Mobile Product Manager
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications, Media Operations|
- This role is responsible for managing and delivering multiple mobile app projects and implementing the digital product strategy across Lagardere Sport UK’s growing digital sports portfolio
- The aim of the role is to project manage and deliver new mobile app solutions for leading sports rights holders, ensuring we supersede client expectations with ‘best-in-class’ products that drive increased user engagement and revenue opportunities
- Plan, develop & operate mobile app solutions for UK clients across professional football clubs and a variety of UK sports rights holders
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth on mobile platforms
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept through to launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed business and functional requirements
- Co-ordinate, lead and manage multiple service providers and stakeholders
- Work closely with UX and design leads to deliver the best possible product
- Pro-actively manage product backlog and delivery timelines to meet client expectations
- Identify and resolve issues that may slow down the team’s ability to deliver
- Track and interpret product KPI’s in order to optimize user experience and revenue streams
- Close collaboration with Lagardère Sports digital teams in UK, Germany, France
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and client impact
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid understanding of development processes (Scrum, Kanban etc.) and tools (JIRA, Trello etc).
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experienced in managing consumer facing software products as well as working with UX designers and software engineers
- Good knowledge and experience with user analytics and tracking systems, esp. Google analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the aptitude to work across business, editorial and technology teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Keen interest and a good understanding of the digital, and sports landscape
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in light of any changing needs within the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Lagardère Sports is a leading sport marketing agency, with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.