Corporate Communications Trainee
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Agency, PR & Communications, Agency, PR & Marketing|
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
Contributing to the operational success of all Infront’s capabilities, the Sports Services team provides support through broadcaster services, live advertising solutions, communications and branding, hospitality and more.
We have an opening in our Corporate Communications Team for a full-time position for 12 months as a Corporate Communications Trainee.
Scope of Work
- Support overall Corporate Communications operations (including PR and media relations, corporate publishing, internal communications, corporate events, digital platforms)
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations (incl. daily media monitoring)
- Support creation of PR and corporate publishing materials (e.g. press releases, corporate profiles, brochures)
- Copy writing in English and German, as well as translations for all sorts of communication matters
- Supporting the management and development of Infront’s digital communication platforms (website, intranet, media asset management tool), incl. editorial tasks (in English)
- Coordination of corporate mailings as well as involvement in social media activities
- Closely collaborate with Director Corporate Communications in coordinating incoming inquiries, organising and maintaining diaries, handling the teams project management tool (book of work) and serve as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Corporate events support (organisation and implementation)
- Advanced education (university degree, preferably in communication, PR, business administration)
- Preferably first experience in corporate communications (preferably in sports or entertainment industry) or similar agency experience
- English (fluently/native) and German (fluently), additional languages advantageous
- Distinct organizational talent, strong coordination skills
- Quick learner and self-motivated personality
- High level of discretion
- Team player
- Strong attitude towards high quality and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- High interest in global sports marketing industry
- Distinct computer skills in Word and PowerPoint (Adobe suite and CMSs of advantage)
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.