Qualified Football Coach
Job purpose and role
- To coach children of different ages and abilities at SoccerWorld’s Football Centers in China. The age range is from 4 yrs to 15 yrs and the ability level from beginners to accomplished players. However, generally the focus will be on younger players.
- To design and develop coaching sessions and adapt them to the appropriate standard and mix of the student/customer group.
- To train, guide and mentor our part-time local coaches. To contribute to the further development of the SoccerWorld coaching manual (The SoccerWorld Way).
- To interact with the children as a coach, mentor and role model.
- To see the coaching sessions as an opportunity for the children to also use and develop their English language skills.
- To communicate with the parents of individual children to manage their expectations, discuss their child’s progress and ability and develop individual action plans where appropriate.
- To entertain the children and make sessions fun and engaging to encourage children to come back each week and keep playing the game.
- To manage, coach and organize SoccerWorld’s own teams (selected from kids attending our courses) that will play in local leagues and tournaments.
- To support the sales effort of the Centre particularly in relation to foreign nationals and to the children’s programme.
- To be the International ‘face’ of SoccerWorld and be an ambassador for the company and for football generally.
- To perform other such duties that are reasonably requested by the Centre Manager.
- Warm, friendly, dynamic, adaptable, presentable, well-adjusted and independent. Moving to a new country with a different language and culture can either be an exciting challenge or a daunting prospect. We will support the move but want people that are quickly able to embrace the challenge and adapt to a new culture and a different way of life.
- English speaking with a good English Language GCSE (minimum) and able and willing to quickly learn and embrace simple words and phrases in a new language (Mandarin).
- Good communication skills and able to eloquently communicate with people of all ages and staff of different levels in a positive, respectful and professional manner.
- Must have empathy towards young people and be able to connect with them and feel comfortable communicating with them.
- Must be service focused, ideally with sport/leisure/hospitality experience but more importantly must have a good awareness customer service standards and values and always be willing to go the extra mile to provide an excellent customer experience to both the children and their visiting parents (who often stay to watch the coaching sessions).
- Must understand the value of the SoccerWorld brand and always be conscious of maintaining our brand integrity.
- Able to spot sales opportunities and suggest possible solutions and ideas.
- Able to take the initiative and work alone but also a strong team player who is respectful of other team members and of different cultures and ideas.
- UEFA B or FA level three coaching certificates preferred, but FA level two coaches will be considered if they can demonstrate their experience and ability.
- The company will help you get a work visa and purchase the commercial accident insurance for you.
- Entitled to have the Mid-Autumn festival and the Spring Festival holiday gift bag, etc.
- The annual leave is 10 days every year and another holiday the same as local employee‘s.
- Accommodation provided.