|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As Frontend Developer in Ljubljana Content Solutions team you will be responsible for building rich client side components. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced technical leads and will cooperate closely with senior developers and designers across several Sportradar offices.
- Design and develop client side components on top of Sportradar proprietary frontend framework using variety of APIs
- Slicing designs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS layouts
- Implement new functionalities based on specifications and work on stabilization of existing applications
- At least 2 years experience as a frontend or web developer
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic understanding and experience with versioning control
- Any experience with web design and web design software is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as Fluent in English
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment
- Very keen eye for the details
- Proactivity and willingness to learn new technologies
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20161017-FD.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.