E-Learning Instructional Designer
|Location||St George's Park, Staffordshire|
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team.
Reporting to the Digital Learning Officer, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of blended learning solutions, working with our in-house e-learning designers and third party agencies to design world class e-learning to meet the needs of the changing game and the modern learner.
You will be working with senior technical staff from all disciplines within The FA Education function including Coaching, Performance, Refereeing and Safeguarding and Equality. Your main task will be to guide and facilitate the rollout of e-learning content and solutions to internal relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective scoping, design, delivery, quality assurance and adherence to brand requirements. Furthermore, you will:
- Consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand and identify learning needs
- Work with Technical leads (Subject matter experts) to script / storyboard learning design
- Collaborate with Digital Learning team members and IT teams to develop materials and solutions that meet the learning needs of our diverse audiences
- Support the education and training of internal staff, ensuring they remain knowledgeable and abreast of our e-learning solutions
- Support Technical leads in the research and development of content
- Ensure all e-learning content reflects the changing needs of the game
- Ensure that all e-learning content is produced to a high standard
You will have significant experience of digital instructional design and scriptwriting, with a strong background in creating high quality, e-learning solutions to tight timescales.
You will also possess the following:
- Experience of e-learning design and digital content development
- Project management experience
- Data analysis and interpretation (numerical and non-numerical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A real passion for Learning and Development
This is a full –time permanent role based at St George’s Park.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 05th September 2016.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.