QA / Software Test Automation Engineer
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As a QA and Test Automation Engineer you’ll be responsible for developing test tools for client and server side frontend application testing as well as manual testing at various stages of product implementation. You’ll work closely with project managers and tech leads to ensure tests are integrated within the deployment pipeline and that the QA process is constantly improved and adapted to meet the product team requirements.
- Develop automated tests for client and server side web applications
- Maintain QA Tools portfolio and implement new tools based on development or QA team requirements
- Manual functional testing of web applications and components across several mobile and web platforms
- Ensure regression testing as crucial step in deployment pipeline
- Propose QA process improvements
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Good understanding of web development principles and HTML/CSS
- Very good understanding of versioning control and experience with build automation tools (Jenkins is preferred)
- Experience with test automation tools and technologies (PhantomJS, Selenium, Ranorex)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment
- Ingenuity, ability to think out of the box and to quickly adapt to changing requirements
- Extremely keen eye for fine details
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Passionate about Sportradar’s product and technology
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20161017-QA.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.