|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Finance & Procurement, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Since 2013, Infront’s Singapore office provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Sports & Media handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our successful team in Singapore, we are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for the sports industry to take on the role of
This full-time position is immediately available and offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for Infront Pan-Asia’s daily controlling matters and planning obligations
- Ongoing communication with Headquarters with regards to Finance-related topics and ad-hoc requests
- Ensuring the conformity of day-to-day activities with group-wide guidelines (e.g. ARCM, planning instructions)
- Support the Managing Director within the areas of Business Development, Tax and Human Resources
- Responsible for all daily controlling matters, including
- Setting up and maintaining financial processes, including for new business projects
- Ensure up-to-date project controlling, including continuous monitoring of revenues and costs as well as project-related cash flows
- Direct cash flow reporting
- Monthly forecasting and reporting of all overhead costs, taxes and other items
- Performing a detailed variance analysis
- Delivery of monthly management report based on a format agreed with Group Controlling
- Responsible for Strategic Planning process, including
- Data collection and upload of data into MIS in accordance with group-wide planning guidelines
- Planning of headcounts and personnel-related expenses and inclusion of data in MIS
- Ensure consistent data set including planning of intercompany loans, interests and taxes
- Coordination of project planning with project managers, Managing Director and other group companies (intercompany planning)
- Monitoring of guarantees and off-balance sheet liabilities
- Support and advice to operational heads on matters relating to finance and accounting
- Preparing of ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management
- Advanced education (university degree or bachelor in business administration with specialisation in Finance)
- 2-3 years of experience in controlling, preferably in an international environment
- Good technical controlling knowledge
- Very good computer skills (MS Excel, Powerpoint)
- Shows own initiative and independent working style
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Precise working style but able to see the big picture
- Capable of adapting to an ever changing environment
- Strong interest in the sport business
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
- Strong attitude toward high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.