Media Rights Sales Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Since 2013, the Singapore-based Infront Pan-Asia provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Pan-Asia handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our engaged and successful team, we are looking for a professional and highly motivated with a strong passion for sports.
This full-time position is available available as of January 1, 2017, located at our Office in Singapore and reporting directly to the Head of Sales. The new role offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope of Work:
- Supporting the Head of media sales to generate increased revenue and broader distribution of one of the key media sport properties across Asia
- Sales initiate and lead rights negotiation in certain Asian territories with responsibility for hitting revenue targets
- CRM Management develop and maintain this key sales tool for the Asian sales team
- Sales forecasts develop and manage accurate sales forecasts, valuations and reporting
- Monitoring industry trends, developments that impact media rights sales in AsiaPreparing of ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management.
- Advanced education (university bachelor degree)
- 3-4 years' experience in Media Rights Sales, sales coordination, broadcast servicing role – either from a distribution or acquisition perspective, ideally from sports sector
- Good understanding of Asia’s media landscape, with a network of key contacts and relationships with the region’s media owners
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills
- Passionate, Self-Motivated, Good communicator, Detail orientated
- Fluency in English, additional Asian language would be an asset
- Role requires significant International travel
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft CRM
- Strong team spirit, Highly motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision and values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.