Senior Backend Developer
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Working as part of the development team in Ljubljana office and working closely with the development team in Munich. The Senior Backend Developer will be responsible to design performance optimal technical architectures, implement them together with the team and help other developers reach their project goals. Taking over responsibility and leading project developer teams consisting of internal and external developer.
- Implementation of backend libraries, applications and environments
- Build up architectures and environments for high performance data processing
- Integration of backend interfaces with other internal and external IT systems
- Coordinate work with local and remote colleagues
- Support project managers and designers regarding technical topics
- At least 4 years Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Automatic testing and continuous integration
- Good knowledge of Laravel and/or Symphony, Redis, Elasticsearch and git
- Framework-Experience (Laravel, Symfony, ZEND, oder ähnliches)
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux-Dämonen
- Know-how of Unittesting and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Database-systems such as Elasticsearch, SOLR or mongoDB
- Understanding of other Programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc.) will be beneficial
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products
- Interested in learning new skills and teaching them to other colleagues
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20161006-SB.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.