Junior Team Assistant (50%)
|Location||St. Gallen, Canton of St Gallen (CH)|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Admin|
|Contract Type||Permanent, Part Time|
As a Junior Team Assistant you will be working closely with our Director of Administration, Senior Management and our Travel Manager providing an array of administrative support to all key members.
- Supporting the office manager with daily routines such as orders, filling, travel expenses
- Provide administrative assistance to Senior Management
- Contract administration including scanning, emailing, filing
- Management of postal services
- Support coordination and booking of all travel arrangements for all corporate travellers including flight, hotel, train and rental car
- Controlling and processing of invoices
- Management of promotional stock items and give away’s in coordination with the marketing department
- This role will support our Travel Manager and provide guidance and support to corporate travellers ensuring adherence to company policies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- Good knowledge of hotel / flight reservation systems
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills that enable you to work well with all departments within the company
- You are flexible, structured and able to work under pressure
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Ability to work independently
- Enjoys working on various ad-hoc tasks
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll be surrounded by enthusiastic, sports industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we’ve got TVs streaming live footage of the world’s biggest events!
- Regular social events
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID CH-201610106-JT.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.