|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Event Planning & Competition Management, Ticketing, Hospitality & Protocol, Venue Management & Spectator Services|
|Salary||Dependant on experience|
Fuse Sport & Entertainment (2014 & 2015 Sponsorship Consultancy of the Year) are looking for an Account Executive to work on a key account within the Events & Hospitality department. You should have passion for events and ideally experience in managing ticketing programmes as part of larger sponsorship activations.
The main role of the team is to activate client’s sponsorship assets for the UEFA Championships League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and the UEFA Champions League Final.
About Fuse Sport + Entertainment
Fuse Sport + Entertainment is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group. We create inspiring partnerships and experiences for brands. We are proud to have won UK Sponsorship Awards 'Consultancy of the Year' 2014 and 2015. We have over 100 staff in the UK and 200+ across Europe. We have a fully integrated proposition, and provide expertise in the following to our clients: strategic consultancy, partnership activation, experiential, guest experience & events, PR, social and content and evaluation. Current clients include Carlsberg, Nissan, PepsiCo, Unicredit, Disney, Royal London, McDonald’s, Google, Intel, Virgin Media, Waitrose, John Lewis, Starbucks, Specsavers and Visa.
Account Executive, Fuse International office (near Kings Cross).
The successful candidate will be joining a team working on a high profile UEFA Champions League sponsorship. The role will involve supporting the operational and market roll out of the sponsorship assets as well as providing key strategic support.
The role requires strong project management and analytical skills to manage requests and information across multiple markets and channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Updating customised database including entering matches, results and uploading of specific documents;
- Tracking of ticket exchanges amongst markets;
- Guest data entry and completing missing and outstanding data;
- Support in ticket usage evaluations.
- Responsibility of received tickets and logging;
- Creation of seating files including block, row, seat details;
- Preparation of individual ticket labels and ticket packaging.
- Support in preparation of individual seating files and ticket logs according to final ticket allocation amongst markets;
- Coordination of ticket dispatch with markets;
- Packaging of tickets per country/ market;
- Preparation of shipping documents via online tools;
- Tracking of individual shipping’s and follow up with suppliers;
- Support of onsite ticket collection for dedicated matches.
- Coordinate billing of individual markets;
- Preparation of invoices via internal billing tools;
- Forwarding of invoices to individual markets;
- Processing and tracking invoices;
- Tracking of incoming payment.
General skills and requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Confident when liaising with clients and suppliers;
- Familiar with MS office (word, excel, power point).
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.