Sport Events Travel Coordinator
|Location||Issy-les-Moulineaux - France|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Events & Operations, Admin, Accommodation, Catering, Waste & Cleaning, Transport & Logistics|
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.Eurosport.com is Europe’s No.1 online sports news website with up to 23 million visitors each month. Eurosport Player is an all-access pass to the greatest events on the calendar, available anytime and on any device in 52 countries. Eurosport Events specialized in the management and promotion of international sporting events.
Within the Eurosport Events department and under Production unit manager’s responsibility, you will take in charge the following missions:
1/ Organization and follow-up of the different business travels realized in Europe ,Middle East, Asia, US, … for the Events WTCC / EWC / ERC teams – permanents and consultants:
As Eurosport Events Team‘s main interlocutor, you will be in charge of follow up:
- Reservation, confirmation of booking and payments of hotel, flight or train tickets, rental car with the support of our Travel Agency and Concur application.
- You will manage visa applications for the Team with a supplier (China / Russia /…)
- You will be in charge, for all WTCC and EWC Events, of editing a road book .
2/ Administrative tasks:
- You will be in charge of e-mails and mails writing, and of phone calls reception.
- You will also have the responsibility to follow-up the internal operational and accounting procedures within the Eurosport Events department, using SAP/SRM a company application.
- You will be in charge of billing control and follow up of the travel budget after each WTCC Event with the editing of Excel document.
Graduated in Management Assistant (2 years college studies minimum or BTS), you have acquired a first successful professional experience.
Fluent English and IT proficiency skills required (Pack Office, SAP/SRM)
Rigor, reactivity and organizational skills required. Excellent relational and a strong ability to work as part as a team are essential to succeed in that mission
Eurosport is today Europe's leading sports entertainment group. Eurosport is broadcast in 20 languages reaching 120 million homes and 240 million viewers across 59 countries.