|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Salary||RM3,500 - RM 5,500|
- Develop and manage the planning tools.
- Coordinate and assist the delivery of the project management structure and the AFC strategic plan.
- Organize meeting and manage its documentations.
- General administrative duties of the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Executive Secretarial or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills in English.
- Other language proficiency is an added advantage.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced working environment.
- Basic knowledge in football administration and experience within a multi-national organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 2-3 years(s) of Project Management experience
- At least 1-2 years Para Legal experience
Asian Football Confederation
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) is the governing body of Asian football and one of the six Confederations making up FIFA. Formed in 1954 in Manila, Philippines, the AFC is now headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and consists...